Why do people park their cars on the effing road...

GJUK

Why do people park their cars on the effing road when they have an empty drive way. Is this the new fashion much like filling garages with crap that people will never use again. Maybe an empty driveway is the new statment of ultimate wealth or power?

*grumble*

i have one on the road, one in the drive and one in garage, and the other in the back garden :lol:

At least you're trying your best.

Next door to me have room for 4 cars on their drive...

Instead the retards have an empty drive and 3 on the road. It's like living in an effing NCP. :mrgreen:

:ykt:

We got 5 cars, none of which are on the road, one in the garage, one in grandads garage :thumbsup:

Challenger, charger and motorhome, all out on the drive :mrgreen:

But somehow the guy over the road can't fit his Volvo and Saab on his drive :?

And insists parking across our drop curb :roll::roll: Meaning we always struggle to get our cars out :evil:

I'm parking my car outside his house tomorrow. Company car anyway not fussed about it being on the road. I just can't get my head around why people would want their own cars on the road and not on the drive.

Sometimes I just don't understand why people do some things.

I'm parking my car outside his house tomorrow. Company car anyway not fussed about it being on the road. I just can't get my head around why people would want their own cars on the road and not on the drive.

I have no idea why people do that either, I wouldn't park on the road if I had space off street. I suspect some of our neighbours can't cope with getting off their land.....

ever thought bout putting your car on his drive? i told my neighbour thats wot i was going to do and everything was soon sorted lol! :thumbsup:

I can't tell you how many times I have thought of doing that. Thing is, ours stand about most of the time, so it would be there for WEEKS! :lol:

We got 5 cars, none of which are on the road, one in the garage, one in grandads garage :thumbsup:

Challenger, charger and motorhome, all out on the drive :mrgreen:

But somehow the guy over the road can't fit his Volvo and Saab on his drive :?

And insists parking across our drop curb :roll::roll: Meaning we always struggle to get our cars out :evil:

We have 4 on the land at the mo, two outside and 4 in spaces on the road, but none are in spaces where people have no drive or off street parking.

i bet you diamonds that thier insurance states they park in a garage or on private land overnight :thumbsup:

I have 2 cars, one project (P100). My road is a little cul-de-sac though.

Pickup bed is in garage, engine is outside, P100 is beeched on driveway at the mo. I have an issue with my neighbour where he's parked his trailer so close to my driveway I'm worried that one of my cars will scrape the trailer, so I tend to leave the 2 cars on the road

i bet you diamonds that thier insurance states they park in a garage or on private land overnight :thumbsup:

You know aht Baz, I was thinking the same thing yesterday evening. I bet you're right.

We have 4 on the drive, plus the trailer and the other 2 are in garages but I still sometimes park on the road outside just to pi$$ off our neighbours who park inconsiderately and cause us grief trying to get out of the cul-de-sac with trailer on tow :twisted::twisted::twisted:

We have 4 on the drive, plus the trailer and the other 2 are in garages but I still sometimes park on the road outside just to pi$$ off our neighbours who park inconsiderately and cause us grief trying to get out of the cul-de-sac with trailer on tow :twisted::twisted::twisted:

That's unlike you Jo to be vindictive! :mrgreen::lol:

That's unlike you Jo to be vindictive! :mrgreen::lol:

Well, as you know Kev, it's not in my nature but if I am pushed I have been known to go out of my way just to annoy the fookers :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've just done this to next door. They use the house to house sit another family of kids while they're out at work. the dozy doris keeps parking her car right up close to the border of their drive, which is marked out by fence post holes int he ground.

Well I've just mirrored her parking. Left a 2" gap between her drivers door and my passenger door. :mrgreen:

I park on the road when Im out and about before the missus' is, that way I don't have to shift her motor around at 5am waking everyone up :roll:

But Im lucky, live in a cul-de-sac and all my neighbours are great!!

i park smack bang outside my house on the street and i'm the only one on the street with a drive :mrgreen:

its a little row of terraced houses i live on so everyone parks on the street and if i park on the drive and shut me gates some Quim will park infront of the gates blocking me in

we sometimes have idiots parking opposite our drive making it difficult to reverse out, have sometimes let them know about it by holding the horn down for a good few seconds as im on the 4th manoeuvre even if i am setting off for work at 4:45 in the morning. i once decided to park across the drive to piss them off

i had an inconsiderate t***er parked across my drive not long ago so i slim jimed the door and pushed it onto the double yellows :mrgreen: locked it all up after. gto a knock on the door couple hours later, very irrate bloke having a rant. he got a ticket. :mrgreen:

well i thought it was funny :mrgreen::mrgreen: