105E Steve Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 Right, I am looking for someone who can help me with welding my Anglia. I do not have the knowledge or skill to do it and I am struggling getting a bodyshop that isnt that busy. It needs both front wings removed, 1 a posted welded then fibreglass wings fitted. The car is at my house on the Cheam/Sutton, pm me if anyone is interested. Cheers
BaileyMex Posted June 12, 2010 Report Posted June 12, 2010 Come on some one please help him out I've been naggin him for nearly FOUR years
100e Den Posted June 13, 2010 Report Posted June 13, 2010 martin100epinto from Retro Restos lives in sutton. Give him a call on 07846019944 and he will have a look at it for you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now