Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:oops: I was pottering along the road in my van and my tax disc fooked off out the window :twisted: God knows where tho lol.

 

I've just looked on the dvla web site and its not very helpful . I see its an offence to not have it displayed but how can i lol .

Posted
Think you have to report it to dvla and the ploice ?

 

Not 100% sure though .............. buy a better tax disc holder :lol::lol:

 

It was gaff a tape never lets me down :mrgreen:

Posted
i'm surprised you noticed it was missing with all the shite you have on the dash! :o:o:lol:

 

I did check through the wanky mags but not stuck to them neil :oops: By the way when you collecting them :mrgreen:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...