east anglia anyone?

evildave

well my car is not gonna be ready and i'm pretty pi55ed off about it!!

laters in the year

dave

:evil::evil::evil:

[/b]mines gone up siht creak also :evil: now i have to replace the front floor pans :sad: so as you can imagine i'm well p155'd, on the up side my uncle has said i can insure his mint all original 1300e (only 44k on the clock, uncle owned it from 12mths old, top bloke :wink::thumbsup: ) i don't think he'll want me racking the miles up though :? , but alas i have my eyes set upon a more powerfull beast for the summer :twisted::twisted:

I live in the South west. I am travelling up to Haverhill on the 16/17 March to see the old man. On route i am picking up a fresh Granny from High Wycombe. I would love to meet up some where in the old girl. It looks like a lot of intrest in the EA area. Has any one out there got a Granny?

:D

you'll be most welcome to pop along to our club if you are still up this way on the 19th, we have a few members that have mk2 granny's so you will be made to feel most at home.

Next club meeting- monday 19th March, 7.30-8.00 meeting

Lee Hellard,

Vice-chairman, Bury Retro Ford

you'll be most welcome to pop along to our club if you are still up this way on the 19th, we have a few members that have mk2 granny's so you will be made to feel most at home.

Next club meeting- monday 19th March, 7.30-8.00 meeting

Lee Hellard,

Vice-chairman, Bury Retro Ford

Thanks very much. Directions would be good. Thanks :thumbsup:

hopefully leonmex i can make this one!

let me know your route and i'll meet on the way and convoy :)

M8 i could meet you on the A12 near Woodbridge as my car isnt to far away from there if thats any good to you,be good to meet up & convot sounds good as afew of my m8s said they would be up for this :thumbsup:

That will be superb mate, looking forward to meeting ya and seeing your cars.

On the night we will also be releasing some of our range of car valeting chemicals, trade prodicts, not available retail and VERY cheap.

Lee :mrgreen:

Toward Bury obviously, take the exit for Thurston, at top of slip road turn right, into that village (can't remember village) at the green filter off to the right, along that road 2-3 miles and then take turning to right into Thurston, under railway bridge to mini roundabout and turn right, up hill round bend to left and first turning on right, up there on the right. a map is on our website, www.buryretroford.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...