the new arrival

harlanstoys

this is todays new arrival.

this 2.8injection manual mk2 saloon.its pretty solid but it does need some tlc but it has only just ran out of mot, it runs very sweet and is just what i needed, i bought this car with intention of stripping it down for the sport estate but ive decided this would be such a shame and i would feel bad.ive heard the rs alloys are rare as they are 16" ones

anyway here she is, what do you all think

001-10.jpg

002-14.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-15.jpg

thanks

yeah its the one off ebay, asked seller if he had a buy now and we agreed a price so i bought it that way, it come with 4 new door cards, the 4 original suspension springs and a new back door and front wing.

all my other cars are for sale as its silly having 3 and i wanna put all my money into one to make it look propper mint, if anyones interested in my volvo 240 estate in back ground drop me a pm, tidy old work horse for some one, i need to sell it to put money into this granny :P

I was prepared to go and get this one ,rare now in white ,im sure ive some pics of this at silverstone over 10yrs back

Good luck

thats one of the reasons it stood out to me, ive not seen a white saloon before and thought it was smart, if you have pics any chance you could upload them on here, i would love to see it few years back

need to check if this ones got an lsd as matey i go it off seems convinced it does but i doubt it. still not sure if i should leave it lowered or lift it up abit as dunno if its just a bit to low

oh you are so said rog, sell your cappa to the banger boys then oh sorry not strong enough hahaha :mrgreen::thumbsup:

i stopped bangers in 2003 mate but back then if it moved it got raced, im now into keeping them alive and not killing them, as for the capri there`s noway it`ll go out that way ever but as a few others on here can say the capri is a very sort after car for the banger boys because of their strength much the same for the mk2 granny and the tina`s

but i can take it if your jealous of a superior motor mate lol :mrgreen: