frenchy Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Gents I'm putting my 100 e together and I want to no what size fuel pipe to run it's running a facet pump to twin 45 carbs any help is good thanks
Toby Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Mine couldn't deliver enough fuel around 160 hp on a silver top through standard fuel pipe. I swapped to a red top but it still didn't deliver enough.... I measured the fuel delivery from the pump at the front into a pint glass and worked out how much it was flowing by timing how long it took to fill up the pint / litre / whatever. Have a look on google to see what an engine drinks per hp / hour..... I'd tell you but I can't remember.
Toby Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 I'm pretty sure 8mm I'm sure 8mm ID will be plenty.
caprinerd Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 i ran 8mm on my pinto with 45`s attached
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now