Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

Im going style 4 i think :thumbsup::beer:

 

That's my favourite too. :thumbsup:

 

Aha, I see, i can change my style ... style 4 - that's MUCH better :lol: I thought my screen was gonna be tiny bit to write on with a big bit on the left :oops: God, I'm so old :oops:

 

Whoop, whoop :mrgreen::beer:

Posted

i must say hats off to mike for going out of his way, taking a day off to sort the new site :thumbsup:

 

im sure if mike goes to classic ford show this year there will be a mountain of beers with his name on :ykt:

  • Admin
Posted
i must say hats off to mike for going out of his way, taking a day off to sort the new site :thumbsup:

 

im sure if mike goes to classic ford show this year there will be a mountain of beers with his name on :ykt:

 

 

or NOT if no-one likes it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Admin
Posted

I like "The Team" bit at the bottom. I think it is useful to know who people can contact for each room and who the Admin are :thumbsup:

Posted

quality looking site guys alot of work gone into it and it shows loving the new features i have found so far plenty of styles 2 choose from think i will use 2 or 4 not decided yet :thumbsup:8):ykt:

Posted
Only one thing, how do we post pictures now??

 

As it seems some photobucket IMG codes don't work :?:?:thumbsup::thumbsup: e.g. Jo' sig :thumbsup:

 

They should still work the same way.

 

newsig.jpg

 

Yes they do. I think Jo's isn't working because of the extra stuff.

Posted

any quick way to get rid of the "main menu" and "user menu" from the left?

 

apart from the menu taking up too much space, it looks awesome, fair fooks as I complained a few times about the old phpbb2 :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...