Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i think its a bit unfair that they dont lower ours to womens prices

 

 

to be fair if there was as many women drivers as men there would be less accidents anyway the difference in numbers is huge there just a bunch of conning jumped up little muppets that fancied a payrise n geuss who gets stung for it

  • Admin
Posted

I'm not going to enter the debate on male vs female drivers................

 

But it'd be interesting to see what would happen if women's premiums were jacked up to higher than men. I reckon female skinhead army (women in comfortable shoes) would all be on the march and burning their bras again claiming it was sexist.

Posted

How will the govt gain? Tax? Hmm, not surprising. I can't see why the women's insurance has got to go up, surely the men's was overpriced? At first I thought quotes were normally offered on a case by case basis so didn't understand what the fuss was about. Until on the news they showed a set of twins who were 21. They passed their test only days apart, drove similar cars and yet the girl paid £1700 and the boy over three grand! :shock: Now that is wrong, there's no other reason to have the difference in price but gender.

One thing though apparently if a doris is over 30 it will make little difference.

Posted

My eldest son is 21 now and started driving at 18 and every year he has paid roughly double what our friends daughters have paid .There was an article in one of the papers a while back and it stated that 7 out of every 10 serious and fatal accidents involved a male driver aged between 17 and 25.

Posted

I heard a comment on the radio yesterday that summed it up really. I know that we shouldn't generalise when it comes to gender etc. (although the insurance companies do!) but it seemed very true to me:

 

"It seems women want equality and to be treated the same as men until it suits them not to be..."

 

Some 22 year old girl was boasting that she had never had an accident in her 4 years of driving and so women drivers must be better. I've never had an accident (that was my fault ;)) ever. That's 22 years - as long as that girl has been alive :lol:

Posted
oooh i love a good sexist debate. you women cant drive for toffee. bring it on girls :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

 

oh yeah im not sexist or racist,,,, im just an ist :mrgreen:

 

I, like other ladies on here are more than capable of driving well. :thumbsup:

 

Dell,you are definitely something that I will not write on here ... :finger:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...