Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 3, 2011 Admin Report Posted May 3, 2011 like the black have noticed that hovering over the last post icon dont come up now but the first post does. cant have it all i suspect Is there a particular page this is happening on, as it appears to be working for me. ie: is it after you click 'View new posts' or when you click into a forum, or after you've done a search? Copy the URL into a post for me to see. Mikey, for me, when I click " View New Posts" and I hovver over the last post on a thread, nothing appear ie. I can't see what the last post on a thread says without going into the post itself. If I hovver over the first post then I can see what has been said in the first post without needing to go into the post. Edit: I have just switched back to the previous wide grey mode and when I hovver over the last post I can see what it says ... so ... it is only happening in Black mode
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 Ok I'll look into it, but as it's not happening for me, it won't be easy to fix.
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 4, 2011 Admin Report Posted May 4, 2011 as it's not happening for me, it won't be easy to fix.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Posted May 4, 2011 as it's not happening for me, it won't be easy to fix. It's kind of like trying to diagnose a car problem over the phone, where the person with the problem just says 'It doesn't work'.
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 4, 2011 Admin Report Posted May 4, 2011 It's not a problem ... I have just gone back to the previous option
caprinerd Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 im good with what it is at the mo but if it gets changed then its just a case of getting used to it what ever is easier for others i`ll go along with
awesome Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Mike i always change my screen to wide white easier to read.....
Pipster007 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 Just a note - when I tried to vote it came up with this message:The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again. Return to the topic last visited That note came up when I tried voting on the black background. I then went back to the new grey layout and it allowed me to vote. But I've now switched back to the black background
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 I fixed that the other day, but looks like I made a cock up when modding the theme last night. I've re-fixed it.
w p e Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 just noticed that the first post times out after 5 secs when i hover over it? prehaps the blacks not such a good idea
KJ 1320 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 just noticed that the first post times out after 5 secs when i hover over it?prehaps the blacks not such a good idea Well you better read it faster then,grumpy!
radar tech Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 much better in black , seams to have got faster again
KJ 1320 Posted May 5, 2011 Report Posted May 5, 2011 you been to SPEC SAVERS yet? Not yet mate ,I just need longer arms!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Posted May 5, 2011 just noticed that the first post times out after 5 secs when i hover over it?prehaps the blacks not such a good idea It's fixable. Just bear with me....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now