ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 Go to your User Control Panel, then Board Preferences. Change the board to BlackLevel. Do you like it? Vote now. If more people prefer it we will make it the default.
mk1rob Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 I prefer it as it is. Does 'yes' mean change it to black or keep it as is?
w p e Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 done . does it mean if members still want the greys or blues they can?. i prefer black due to coloured blindness
Savvi Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 I'm happy with the colour, just been hard to get used to the layout and changes of viewing and managing posting
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 2, 2011 Author Report Posted May 2, 2011 'Yes' means I would like the black to be the default forum style. Users will still get the option to have the current style or the black style. We were just thinking about having the black style as the default. ie: Any unregistered visitors will have that style instead of the nice coloured ones.
Admin Vista Posted May 2, 2011 Admin Report Posted May 2, 2011 Tough call, I find the contrast of the text on the background easier to read with this new black layout but having got used to the new forum layout actually quite like its functionality. Can I have my cake and eat it? It won't let me vote in the poll though and tells me the form is invalid
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 2, 2011 Admin Report Posted May 2, 2011 Perfect - I LOVE it Just a note - when I tried to vote it came up with this message: The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again. Return to the topic last visited
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 2, 2011 Author Report Posted May 2, 2011 Give me ten mins and that will be fixed.
w p e Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 like the black have noticed that hovering over the last post icon dont come up now but the first post does. cant have it all i suspect
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 3, 2011 Admin Report Posted May 3, 2011 like the black have noticed that hovering over the last post icon dont come up now but the first post does. cant have it all i suspect Yes Wayne, I noticed that as well and I have let Mike know
deltamal Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 The black forum makes navigating the site a lot easier! better to read as well, sorted!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 like the black have noticed that hovering over the last post icon dont come up now but the first post does. cant have it all i suspect Is there a particular page this is happening on, as it appears to be working for me. ie: is it after you click 'View new posts' or when you click into a forum, or after you've done a search? Copy the URL into a post for me to see.
Jiffer Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I do prefer the black but cant understand where my sig pics gone?
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 I do prefer the black but cant understand where my sig pics gone? Nowt to do with us. You've exceeded your Photobucket bandwidth.
KJ 1320 Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 exceeded my bandwidth?how do I un-exceeded it? you could try deleting some of your pictures,or you might need to open another photobucket account mate!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now