Jump to content

old skool rock and the most bizarre intro ever??


Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

Can anybody beat this intro as the most bizarre video intro ever?

 

Great song though, one of my favourites of the 80's big hair metal era

 

NsC7oEjCHAM

Posted

A blast from the past, and there was a few rock groups about then that were 'suspect', like wearing make-up, thongs etc, good song though.

 

8)8)

  • Admin
Posted

My wife saw the video and announced that Dave Lee Roth must be gay as he's wearing spandex :shock: .....................foolish young doris who missed the entire genre that was 80's big hair rock.

 

Here's another of my favourite 80's rock bands..........also with big hair spandex and make up :lol:

 

E_0aQOxkLZI

  • Admin
Posted
billy sheehan with hair!!!!!

 

:lol: I got a shock recently when I decided to revisit my 80's / 90's interest in Joe Satriani. One of my favourite tracks was Surfing the Alien so I checked it out on Youtube and thought "who's that bald coot? must be a tribute act!"

 

Nope

 

Satriani circa late 80's on Album cover

 

Flying_In_A_Blue_Dream.jpg

 

And now? :shock::lol:

 

band.jpg

 

Still, I'm going to have to listen to Surfing the Alien anyway, hair or no hair :mrgreen:

 

-miLbYrpdvQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...