BaileyMex Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 Really worth re- reading even if you have read this before! BE AWARE - BE VERY AWARE With Muslims establishing their own schools, one wonders how their kids will acquire our values and be able to successfully integrate into our society. This incident happened in London . The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel.... FACT: Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK Last month I attended my annual training session for maintaining my security clearance in the prison service. There was a presentation by three speakers from the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained their beliefs. I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say about the basics of Islam, complete with video. After the presentations, question time. I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a Holy War against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statement and, without hesitation he replied, 'Non-believers!' I responded, 'So let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not a follower of Allah, so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?' The expression on his face changed from one of authority to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the biscuit tin.' He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.' I then stated, 'Well, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill Muslims, or the Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!' The Imam was speechless! I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because He will take me to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?' You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam remained speechless. Needless to say, the organizers of the Diversification seminar were not happy with this way of exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs. Within twenty years, ie. 2029, there will be enough Muslim voters in the UK to elect a government of their choice, complete with Sharia law. Everyone in the U.K. should be required to read this, but with the current political paralysis, tolerant justice system, liberal media and P.C...madness, there is no way this will be widely publicised. Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts. John Harrison MBE. MIDSc
PlopPlop Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 come on lads, youv'e gotta be gullible to believe that bull
mk2 mike Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 come on lads, youv'e gotta be gullible to believe that bull ^^^^ What he said.
Big_man Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
stuartp Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 I started out writing a massive long message to reply to this post but I gave up and deleted it all I'll just simply say that repeating this kind of thing is not helpful The Koran and the Bible are surprisingly similar if you take the time to read them (I have) and imho both are just books of fairy stories from ages ago that have some nice ideas (much more than there are questionable ones) on how to live your life that a decent human being should be doing anyway rather than out of fear or punishment or out of a mistaken belief that you will be rewarded when you die
mk2 mike Posted September 22, 2011 Report Posted September 22, 2011 I've actually read the Koran and its much more believable than the bible (not that i believe any of them). As with all religons, its all a matter of interpretation how you take it. Anyway, i've learnt from other forums, discussion about religon always end up messy.
BaileyMex Posted September 22, 2011 Author Report Posted September 22, 2011 Anyway, i've learnt from other forums, discussion about religon always end up messy. Your right there mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now