Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted
lol its going to happern when my escort has gone :ykt:

 

You're going to get rid of a mans car in favour of a girly moped with extra wing mirrors and a hair drier for an engine? :shock::crazy::crazy:

Posted
lol its going to happern when my escort has gone :ykt:

 

You're going to get rid of a mans car in favour of a girly moped with extra wing mirrors and a hair drier for an engine? :shock::crazy::crazy:

 

LOL scott no but not sure No lol just my mad thoughts i have :oops::beer:

Posted
lol its going to happern when my escort has gone :ykt:

 

You're going to get rid of a mans car in favour of a girly moped with extra wing mirrors and a hair drier for an engine? :shock::crazy::crazy:

 

LOL scott no but not sure No lol just my mad thoughts i have :oops::beer:

youd be stark raving mad to do that :shock::ykt:

Posted
lol its going to happern when my escort has gone :ykt:

 

You're going to get rid of a mans car in favour of a girly moped with extra wing mirrors and a hair drier for an engine? :shock::crazy::crazy:

 

LOL scott no but not sure No lol just my mad thoughts i have :oops::beer:

youd be stark raving mad to do that :shock::ykt:

and so it begins :lol::lol:

can-o-worms.gif

Posted
NOTHING WRONG WITH SCOOTERS...ALL RIGHT. :hush:

 

I quite agree.............................if you've got :tits::mrgreen:

 

 

I was one off the scooter mods in quadrophenia 8) ....what you be in sonny .............

  • Admin
Posted
NOTHING WRONG WITH SCOOTERS...ALL RIGHT. :hush:

 

I quite agree.............................if you've got :tits::mrgreen:

 

 

I was one off the scooter mods in quadrophenia 8) ....what you be in sonny .............

 

:lol: I was just watching that this afternoon too, which one of the sewing machines were you on?

 

What have I been in? hHmmmm, I was in stage productions of Oliver Twist, The marriage of Figaro and HMS Pinafore but I'll grant you that they don't have the same screen prescence of Quadrophenia..............on the other hand I didn't need to be seen riding a moped in any of them so major face save there :mrgreen:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...