Admin Vista Posted March 15, 2012 Admin Report Posted March 15, 2012 I mean, I love Elkie Brooks voice and she's made some great memorable tunes, producing covers of even more (Gasoline Alley is much better by Elkie than it was by Rod Stewart)....................but she's on stage in a pair of what are best described as overalls! Figure hugging maybe, but overalls none the less! hEjIYRZ6paY God, how clichéd and old do I sound, but they don't make music stars like this any more.
fieldy1972 Posted March 16, 2012 Report Posted March 16, 2012 a truely magnificent era for fashion . i have most of the photos of me when i was a kid in the 70's. i think my mum let me get dressed with items in "lucky dip bag"
Andy44Boz Posted March 17, 2012 Report Posted March 17, 2012 Some of the outfits I had to wear as a boy were that bad, if it was around I think I'd have been onto childline
Admin Vista Posted March 17, 2012 Author Admin Report Posted March 17, 2012 Some of the outfits I had to wear as a boy were that bad, if it was around I think I'd have been onto childline I think my parents have a few photo's of me like that too. Bikes were cool too Oh and blokes fashions were worse if anything BgrYf7VWASE zfjAEWHrFvo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now