Stiggy Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 I am not getting email notifications on new posts or PM's ??? Any ideas folks ??
w p e Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 i was getting them but kept clicking in the user control panel till they stopped
Admin Vista Posted January 21, 2013 Admin Report Posted January 21, 2013 I am not getting email notifications on new posts or PM's ??? Any ideas folks ?? Your profile is correctly set for you to do so, check your spam folder / filters?
Stiggy Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 That was the first thing I did. Intact not had any since the forum outage.
RossMK2 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Was just about to post same thing got same problem. I haven't had them since outage either
Stiggy Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 So any fix for this. Or are you trying to save bandwidth ??
Stiggy Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 There is also a problem with the board cookies. I deleted all board cookies yesterday evening, when I came back today it's still showing all post since I deleted cookies. Now shouldn't they be deleted once I have left and come back and started a new session ???
w p e Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 how could there be any cookies left with you around
Admin Vista Posted January 22, 2013 Admin Report Posted January 22, 2013 I'm sorry Guys, I note the issues you raise..................but have no idea why it's happening nor how to fix it
Stiggy Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 Pasta not cookies Grumpy. Whose the IT bod then ???
lotusless Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Pasta not cookies Grumpy. Whose the IT bod then ??? Mike ( zetecvan )
w p e Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 dave im sure soon as mike gets wind of it he will do his best to sort it so sit back eat some pasta and wait
Stiggy Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 dave im sure soon as mike gets wind of it he will do his best to sort it so sitback eat some pasta and wait Okey Dokey Skip
GJUK Posted January 23, 2013 Report Posted January 23, 2013 I'm sorry Guys, I note the issues you raise..................but have no idea why it's happening nor how to fix it Noticed this problem also, let me know if you want me to take a lookski. J
Stiggy Posted January 29, 2013 Author Report Posted January 29, 2013 Any news on this it's a real pain.
Posse Posted January 29, 2013 Report Posted January 29, 2013 Sorry mate not yet but it's being looked into .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now