turnover Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 I thought you were going to leave it a while to see how the voting went,also read a couple of comments people saying they use other sites now which is fine and up to them but I did a quick comparison ,and as I speek we have 252 people viewing the site,nip over to turbo sport and they have over 1500 browsing at the same time,so what's the difference and why more favoured ?
Admin Vista Posted February 15, 2013 Admin Report Posted February 15, 2013 It isn't locked and I don't understand why people keep having that problem?
turnover Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 It isn't locked and I don't understand why people keep having that problem? It's not now but was when I put the post up
Admin Vista Posted February 15, 2013 Admin Report Posted February 15, 2013 It isn't locked and I don't understand why people keep having that problem? It's not now but was when I put the post up I promise you, I haven't unlocked it and nor has anyone else. Perhaps a quirk of it being a global announcement. I'll change it to a sticky in OSF chat and see if that fixes it. As to your other question, how long is the snapshot taken over on TS? It would be easy for us to do something similar by opening out the window of time the figure is measured over. They probably have more rooms open to guests than we do too, hence nearly 1200 of their current numbers online are guests, probably people who've hit on the word turbo in a quick google search. Damn lies and statistics eh?
turnover Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 It isn't locked and I don't understand why people keep having that problem? It's not now but was when I put the post up I promise you, I haven't unlocked it and nor has anyone else. Perhaps a quirk of it being a global announcement. I'll change it to a sticky in OSF chat and see if that fixes it. As to your other question, how long is the snapshot taken over on TS? It would be easy for us to do something similar by opening out the window of time the figure is measured over. They probably have more rooms open to guests than we do too, hence nearly 1200 of their current numbers online are guests, probably people who've hit on the word turbo in a quick google search. Damn lies and statistics eh? Yeah didn't think of that one ,probably correct
lotusless Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 I just opened ALL the site up on the interweb and we had 1 million viewers
dalmarshall Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 TS may have a busier forum but we are a lot more active with local meets, club stands, drive outs etc...............
The Transplanter Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 If you have made changes and or moved menu's, users will have to clear their cookies & cache for the site. Also if you follow old bookmarks in your browser it wont display correctly. I have seen a few people commenting on similar issues, and it most likely due to the above
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now