Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right, been away for a bit, thought id say hello.... posse's model van nearly done, and i fancey doing another well known car from the site next. :twisted: ...... stay tuned (will be done in under a month before you say anything Pip!)

 

Anyhoo, grateful for some info on the following......

 

Whilst perusing a local Antique depot with the missus, I came across a dust laden 2-door Mk1 Scort.

 

After picking myself up off the floor :shock: I enquired as to its availability, with which I was stearnly advised - no sale pal!

 

Knowing a friend was after one, I told him to grab a handful of dosh and wave it under the proprioters nose, which he duly did and secured a sale.

 

Turns out its a type 49 shell, apparently a Mex. But in Standard trim it is close to that Roman Bronze colour with thin twin coach stripes, a very rare car?

 

My mate is on to the AVO club, but would like some feedback if anyone knows of this particular model??????????

 

Ta very much -

  • Admin
Posted

I think the colour you're referring too is called something like Tawny Brown. The car in itself isn't that rare (the pin stripe was a no cost delete decal option) but the colour (if indeed it is Tawny Brown) isn't that common.

 

Out of interest what sort of condition is it in and how much did he pay for it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...