Which alloys for mk2 cortina?

tay14

I need at set of alloys and tyres for my mk2 cortina,what size can i fit?the cars a 1300 on standered suspension. What would be the best tyre size?ive been looking on the midlands web site at the Dunlop d1 replicas,but I like the look of the 7x13 rs 4 spokes,minilights or revolites ,would these fit ok?or would they be to wide?cheers Paul.

Here is my Mk2 Cortina Deluxe on 7x13 superlights with 175/50x13 tyres to see what it looked like. Fronts ok, rear has too much gap for my liking.  Car is also lowered 2" all round. Hope this gives you an idea.

iphone5002.jpg

i like those wheels and they were my first choice,but they look abit to small in the arch's and iam not planning in lower my car so they would look even smaller on mine.i think i will have the same problems with all the wheels i want like these or the revolites in 7x13 that they will look to small.

my car has 2" lowering blocks and std front springs, got some- 2"front springs but think it be too low also got 21/4" coilover kit too fit when i get chance. the back wheels are in a little so ive got longer wheel studs and 10mm spacers to fit at some time.

20130505_151800_zpsb7c6f1b9.jpg