Anglia 105e wanted

Always be prepared to travel for the right car, none of my cars have been bought locally. Plus if you're clicking on the link I sent you, it'll probably be telling you the distance from me. Try searching auto trader again yourself and see what it comes back with.

I checked the distance in a fresh search for the car on the site. The phone number also suggested Cumbria.

I know what you're saying about travelling for the right car but having been dicked about by so many sellers in the past about mint cars that turn out to be dogs I'm a little wary. I drove from Surrey to Blackpool only to turn back as soon as I got there looking going to buy a 'mint' car.

Not saying every seller is like this just some!

Cheers for the heads up anyway I may well give them a buzz and see what they say

As has been said, always be prepared to travel for a car.

Ask for lots of photos if it's a long way away and you are debating whether to travel. Genuine sellers won't mind taking photos. I know cars can always look better in photos, but ask for close up photos.

Then you could always ask on here to see if anyone knows of the car in question.

Good luck with the search!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...