Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

The mechanical fuel pump on my 1300 crossflow has packed up so rather than replace it I'm thinking that I might as well update the system by fitting an electric fuel pump.

 

Please can you give me your opinions on what I should / shouldn't fit etc ?

 

Cheers

Darren

Posted

Depends on the spec of your engine. ie how much fuel you need and what pressure. A Facet silver top with an in line pressure regulator would be fine with a 1300. Wire it through a relay though.

Posted

Electric pump is a good move! I was running a 1700 Crossflow on twin 40's and it used to 'run out of steam' if it was getting booted! the mechanical pump can't keep up with a demanding engine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...