ford addict Posted December 7, 2014 Report Posted December 7, 2014 hello guys I m Adrian abdilla from malta and I need to ask a question regarding an estate I found for sale,the owner is saying its a 1300 super and its got a vinyl roof together with a webasto sunroof.were these ever made and if I had to give you the chassis no would anyone be able to tell me if its original or no?the price is a fixed 6000euro thanks in advance for all the help
Admin Vista Posted December 7, 2014 Admin Report Posted December 7, 2014 You wouldn't be able to get the specific model and optional extras from just the chassis number but a photo of the full chassis plate and body plate would tell more.
John escort mk1V6 Posted December 7, 2014 Report Posted December 7, 2014 I have only seen one time a original or steel open roof on a 2 door escort mk1 on a junkyard in mine hole life , i still regret that i did not take it of the car.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now