lurch914 Posted September 12, 2015 Report Posted September 12, 2015 Unfortunately I had to get rid of the escort due to financial reason but managed to clear my debts and get a new car so I've still got a osf 1
lurch914 Posted September 12, 2015 Author Report Posted September 12, 2015 It's was In the first copy of retro ford magazine
2512pf Posted September 12, 2015 Report Posted September 12, 2015 mate that's a sweet looking angle box well done 1
colr6 Posted September 12, 2015 Report Posted September 12, 2015 What a beautiful looking car you have there mate. 1
skeeter Posted September 14, 2015 Report Posted September 14, 2015 I like that, the colour is just right. K 1
lurch914 Posted September 15, 2015 Author Report Posted September 15, 2015 Hopefully now got money sorted will be at some shows with you next year 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now