Retro show Santa pod **Update 3rd July**

colr6

See you there Sunday folks! Col6, if u happen to see my car, get yourself a picture taken with it for us all to have a stupid caption competition :ykt:

If I'd have known we were going to have a soap box Derby, could have imported some crap and built it before I came and before we came out the EU to make it cheaper LOL

• Like 1

If I'd have known we were going to have a soap box Derby, could have imported some crap and built it before I came and before we came out the EU to make it cheaper LOL

Now now. Lets not be insulting imports... Your Van doesn't speak with an English accent now does it..

Ve have vays of transporting ze Anglia!

• Like 1

is anyone going to pod and camping for the retro show i am going and didnt no if i was allowed to pitch up around the back instead of the normal field

Hiya ..... if you don't have a stand pass they may not let you round that side. I have a couple spare but you'll have to walk round and find me. Look for Chris's silver supersport Fiesta with the wheelie bars and I'm with him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks to all that managed to come along today and sorry to hear those that had problems.... it was a pretty good day at Pod especially for our racers who numbered 25!! Great weekend and much Pod Face!

• Like 1

Thanks JO for a great weekend, pity about your weather forecasting for Saturday but Sunday was brill. Will give you some northern electrocution lessons no sorry elocution lessons one day so you cun talk proper and understand what real people are saying

• Like 1

Thanks JO for a great weekend, pity about your weather forecasting for Saturday but Sunday was brill. Will give you some northern electrocution lessons no sorry elocution lessons one day so you cun talk proper and understand what real people are saying

• Like 2

Oh ... and thanks to some of the lads for helping me to increase the size of our club stand before the RS boys next door arrived ... you snooze, you lose as they say .... and anyway they didn't need that much room lol

• Like 1