ZetecVan 2.0 Posted February 25, 2007 Report Posted February 25, 2007 6.30. Beat you both... Good to meet you today Chris. Glad you got back in one piece.
antz Posted February 25, 2007 Report Posted February 25, 2007 I MISSED THE MEET AND STILL NOT GOT MY CAR BACK! THAT SUCKS
Posse Posted February 25, 2007 Report Posted February 25, 2007 lol @ Chris what time did i pm ya i was in about 10 mins before that also don't forget about the handicap that we discussed
4parajon Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 6.30. Beat you both... Good to meet you today Chris. Glad you got back in one piece. Beat you all 5.50
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Which way did you go Jon? When Slik50 and Posse turned off the m56 towards the M6 I stayed on it and put my foot down cos I thought you'd sped off and I never saw you again.
4parajon Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Which way did you go Jon? When Slik50 and Posse turned off the m56 towards the M6 I stayed on it and put my foot down cos I thought you'd sped off and I never saw you again. Sped off???.... what with my bearings & box??? I sound like a right old man I was gonna stay on the M56 and head straight for town, but Mr tom tom said to go on the M6, so I did. Funny coz I thought you would have gone that way and got on the M62, I wondered where you'd gone as well.
Slik 50 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 LOL I didnt know wichway posse was going It looked like he was going on down the 56 then it look like he was going to go northbound on the m6 before realising he wanted to go south
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Which way did you go Jon? When Slik50 and Posse turned off the m56 towards the M6 I stayed on it and put my foot down cos I thought you'd sped off and I never saw you again. Sped off???.... what with my bearings & box??? I sound like a right old man I was gonna stay on the M56 and head straight for town, but Mr tom tom said to go on the M6, so I did. Funny coz I thought you would have gone that way and got on the M62, I wondered where you'd gone as well. I've always tried to avoid the m62/m6 junction because it seems to take you a long way round. When I worked in Manchester and had to go to Birmingham I always went the M56, then the A road past Tatton Park, then M6. Always seems quicker.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now