Wanted 2 Door Mk1 or Mk2 , RS , Mex or Sport or Nice Replica , Cash Waiting

JPA

As above , looking for a car to use , can be standard or modified

Mk1 or Mk2 , cash waiting for right car , from central Scotland but travel no problem

Call or txt 07770927234

I would expect any prospective sellers to be able to provide a price for their own car and not ask me what I think it's worth or what my budget is

Thanks for your understanding

Any leads to cars also appreciated

Cheers

John

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm sure if he was interested they would discuss the price via a pm

Some people totally hate haggling. When someone says 'State your price' in clear English, why wouldn't you? Like 16k ono or whatever. Its simple really

Didn't put a price as wasn't looking to sell and this is not in the for sale section

and the OP said he was looking for a car and like most things in life even though I am not looking to sell if someone made me a really good offer I would consider it.

I could always get another OSF, now I am getting older I was thinking of maybe something a little more comfortable like a MK5 Cortina.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Didn't put a price as wasn't looking to sell and this is not in the for sale section

and the OP said he was looking for a car and like most things in life even though I am not looking to sell if someone made me a really good offer I would consider it.

I could always get another OSF, now I am getting older I was thinking of maybe something a little more comfortable like a MK5 Cortina.

What about a mk4?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...