escortmad79 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STUNNING-CLASSIC- ... dZViewItem Seller: nad000 (feedback 155) member since 2nd Jul 04 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLASSIC-1968-FORD ... dZViewItem Seller: bueno2507 (feedback 0) member since 24th Feb 07 Same car!! The last time it was listed B.I.N it was at £1800 & was pulled!
Durham Fiesta Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 definately looks a dodgy "i will deal with international buyer" normal sellers could not be arsed to sort out international shipping for a car
Cookie Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 I spotted that aswell, I think Ebay is going to become a victim of its own succes to be honest, as all this dodgy'ing is getting sttupid my buddy just started using ebay, bought 2 items and has just listed his car for 1st time, getting all sorts of dodgy email, fake log in pages etc, saying someone else is selling this car aswell, log in to check etc, makes me so mad, people always tring to con others,
Jay_harrier Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Bit strange, one is Nuneaton in the Midlands & the other in London - same car though. I mailed the guy with the decent feedback score making him aware of the other ad. Ebay is going to self destuct at this rate, I wonder how many smaller item frauds happen...
escortmad79 Posted February 27, 2007 Author Report Posted February 27, 2007 Second one has been pulled again!
Jay_harrier Posted February 27, 2007 Report Posted February 27, 2007 I had a response from the genuine advertiser & he's reported it to ebay - probably why it was pulled. classics seem to be a target at the moment
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now