Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have sourced a better gearbox, however the casing above where the prop fits in has a chunk missing and you can see the end of the gear selector rod. How do you get the back end of the gearbox off so I can swap it. I can see what looks like 6 x 22 mm bolts . anything else from stopping it from coming off the box itself

Posted

The end of the selector shaft held on with a roll pin going top to bottom, speedo drive, and on the side of extension housing the plate with two 13mm bolts in needs removing. Ensure when refitting you line the finger up with the pin in the extension housing or you'll be able select reverse without any resistance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...