xpackken Posted March 1, 2007 Report Posted March 1, 2007 were can i get superlight alloys cheap. 15x8 & tyres anyone know how much am looking at ... _________________ Desperate Housewives Forum
4parajon Posted March 2, 2007 Report Posted March 2, 2007 JMC do good prices, but make sure they have them in stock before you part with the cash. If I remember right, think the CCI have a nearly new set for sale, goin pretty cheap as well, can't remember what size they were though, sorry.
luz008 Posted March 2, 2007 Report Posted March 2, 2007 if you find any let me know mate as thats what im after too
Doc Posted March 2, 2007 Report Posted March 2, 2007 The offset wont work mate. I believe that superlights at that size have too much of the wheel on the inside therefore are the wrong offset . Keep trying !
Daggle Posted March 2, 2007 Report Posted March 2, 2007 I bought mine from Formula One near Brands Hatch, 13 x 6, four for £280, not bad I thought
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now