Admin Vista Posted May 28, 2019 Admin Report Posted May 28, 2019 Any latecomers interested in coming this weekend? We have two show entry tickets, two camping tickets and one car stand pass available. Prefer to sell as a job lot.
Munch Posted May 28, 2019 Report Posted May 28, 2019 Hello Vista I have 2 tickets already, but I have another 2 friends that will be coming with me that require show entry only. If no one else comes forward for the job lot then keep me in mind please. Thanks
Admin Vista Posted May 28, 2019 Author Admin Report Posted May 28, 2019 22 minutes ago, Munch said: Hello Vista I have 2 tickets already, but I have another 2 friends that will be coming with me that require show entry only. If no one else comes forward for the job lot then keep me in mind please. Thanks Thanks for the interest but sorry, sold as a job lot almost immediately.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now