***Now sorted***Capri front suspension parts wanted please

ROMANY

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I have a pair of brand new Genuine Ford Capri front struts, and a brand new Genuine Ford Capri 4 cylinder front engine cross member, £280.00 for the 3 brand new Ford items, collection from North Wales or postage at your cost.

Any questions or pictures please ask.

On 25/12/2019 at 12:28, caprimk1v4 said:

Hi,

If anyone is interested, I have a pair of brand new Genuine Ford Capri front struts, and a brand new Genuine Ford Capri 4 cylinder front engine cross member, £280.00 for the 3 brand new Ford items, collection from North Wales or postage at your cost.

Any questions or pictures please ask.

Are the struts bare?

46 minutes ago, caprimk1v4 said:

Hi,

I might have a complete pair of Capri 3.0 V6 struts, but the discs will need skimming as they have been standing a while, or they might just need a good sanding etc-etc, will have a look in the morning.

Many thanks again for your reply, ideally I’d like 2.0/1.6 type struts (or even 2.8 bilsteins) as I can use my zodiac hubs on those to keep 5 stud wheels. I should’ve stated that in my initial post. The 3.0 struts your limited to changing the hubs/disc aren’t you. But thanks anyway 👍

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mk1estate said:

im sure I have a pair of 2.8 capri struts and even a new pair of vented discs but im near hastings and I honestly just don't get the time to post but if you could collect and make an offer

Many thanks for your response and offer, I’m all sorted now finally. I’ve been meaning to update the post. Thanks again 👍