Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning all, Hope you all had a good Weekend.

 

Mine wasnt to bad apart from we had a few of my eldest sons mates round for a bit of a sleep over on saturday night :evil: Never again :roll:

 

And I managed a bit of fabrication on me push bike other than that pretty boring !

 

Hows your weekend been?

Posted

morning :mrgreen:

 

do you post on Scoobynet? the thread title is something they'd post on there :shock:

 

weekend wasn't too bad... tightened my front wheel bearing, but i'm gonna have to replace the bugger :sad:

Posted

Morning :lol:

I had a fairly quiet weekend really, was hoping to take the capri out but did'nt manage it in the end. Took my brother to the airport in the end to go back to his home in Thailand, lucky barsteward :twisted:

Posted
do you post on Scoobynet?

 

 

Wash your mouth out young lady :x:lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

 

Not me mate :wink:

Posted

Hey peeps, all in all had a great one ... Got the Anglia pretty much in one piece again, my neighbour lent me an engine crane he uses to lift his Harley for cleaning, it was great and came from a hospital, used to lift patients in and out the bath! Hence it had no counterweights but the legs faced forward and the angle adjusts with a lever, so you can straddle the wheels frrom the side! and the hydraulic pump was on a swivel, so you can operate it from 360 degrees! Cool eh? Anyway got that in and pretty much waiting to pick up the petrol tank and them to send me the correct oil pump and its a runner! This really pissed of the gf though cos I didnt see her who doesnt get the car thing, but its taken so long cos I spend all my time chasing her than working on it! I dunno. Anyway tookher to see Ghostrider last night, bloody brilliant and I well reccomend seeing it. My workmates are pushing me towards getting my bike test done for the summer, and my boss has a Buell in bits, so when the Escy's done, maybe 8)

  • Admin
Posted

Good Morning boys and girls

 

Well ..... Saturday I felled a big fir tree which was dead in my garden and nearly took out next door's shed in the process :oops::oops:

 

Sunday it was peeing down ALL day and so I just popped out to Focus Do It All or whatever they're called.

 

In the Afternoon I waited for Ian to come back from Colin's stag do and took him over to collect his new vehicle.

 

Do you think it's greedy having 3 RS's on the driveway :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

  • Admin
Posted
Do you think it's greedy having 3 RS's on the driveway :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

 

Yes....... but that's only coz I have'nt got 1 :lol::lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol: Will get a photo up when mine is back :wink:

Posted

Looked after kids, had a few drink sat night, got stuff from auto jumble for the cortina :D:D (Should I say Chris got the stuff for me as I had kids imagine taking them round there not a good thought )

Posted

1.2 clio, 1.4 205, 8 minis, mk1 capri, anglia, sierra (when i pick it up) and a ninja motorbike :wink:

 

and its grasstrack racing, supposed to be cheap ! :roll: bu tits a laugh and if you crash ya car its not the end of the world !

Posted

And i thought i was bad with err 4 cars loitering the place!

 

Now 12 and i;ve still not started work :D

Wessie do you have to do the IVA thingy? assume youlre on the BTEC ND Motor Vehicle Tech. same as me?

Posted

Don't tell me that i've not even started and its gotta be in friday!

 

Saying that where i am are generous on the marking i'll get a distinction with minimal effort

 

Currently trying to do the project thing in one day flat, might help if i actually started!

Posted

My weekend was er great fun...not! Had to put up with the neighbours knocking seven bells out of each other. Workmen been round and knocked all the fir trees down at the end of my road and got my Capri covered in the process. Do you think it would be cheeky of me to ask them to clean it? Had to work and couldn't even take the Capri out with me coz she's split her radiator again.

 

Thinking about it I can still hear the doors slamming next door. They're doing me head in. Bloody neighbours!!!!

Posted

Do you think it's greedy having 3 RS's on the driveway :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

 

I would rather invest me pennys in a collection of rs's then into a failing pension scheme :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...