Jay_harrier Posted March 5, 2007 Report Posted March 5, 2007 Anyone seen this before?, looks like a turbo'd blade engine Shame they didn't paint the underside of the front chassis rails & the prop angles look wrong.... still quite cool though particularly the bits of a laptop they used for the dash http://www.situne.no/index.php?id=3&carid=1
Rick Posted March 5, 2007 Report Posted March 5, 2007 looks a fun toy not sure about the spoiler though
Jay_harrier Posted March 5, 2007 Author Report Posted March 5, 2007 looks a fun toy not sure about the spoiler though Apparently it's not a new car & I found the turbosport guys chatting about it when trying to find out more, the general opinion is just as you say "fun" but they'd all stick with a YB or similar. Makes about 200 brake & as much torque as a B&Q leccy drill... Spolier is all a bit rice rocket for my liking.
arch Posted March 6, 2007 Report Posted March 6, 2007 thing is thou its differant an thts sumit they were prob trying to go for but yer i would rather stick a 240 brake pinto init or sumin stupid
4parajon Posted March 6, 2007 Report Posted March 6, 2007 I've seen the vid before and yeas, I think its quite old now but I never new it was bike powered. Its nice to see something a bit different I think, good luck to 'em I say, as long as they drive it like that
Morley Posted March 6, 2007 Report Posted March 6, 2007 It's a friend of mine, Morten, The engine was a turbo'd CBR 900... 250bhp and about 180lb ft i think. The engine is now in a mini but it was a quick car purely because the engine and gearbox combo weighs less than a pinto spark plug!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now