4parajon Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 Was OSF down last night at all as I could'nt get on??? but managed to get on other sites, was the same on Sunday and Saturday night. Ive deleted my cookies and it still does'nt work. Any suggestions, bearing in mind I'm a neanderthal when it comes to PC's, I know the Ctrl, Alt & Delete trick though I can also go on Gaybay but can't log on to my account and yet on my work pc everything is fine???
Admin Mk2Jo Posted March 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted March 13, 2007 It's not you Jon don't worry lol we were all affected .... I have been onto the server people this morning and am trying to arrange for more RAM as we are having problems with the site going down at peak times ..... we thought we had solved the problem but the site is growing faster than we anticipated Watch this post and I will update everyone later
martymk1 Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 its good to know i'm not the only one who gets this problem
4parajon Posted March 13, 2007 Author Report Posted March 13, 2007 I generally look at the posts in the morning on my work PC and someone has usually put a post up if there was a problem but I've not seen one so I thought it was just me. Cheers Jo
sab6024 Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 I tried to get on via my phone last night as I was at Escpri's place getting some flyers and he was having problems too. He thought it was a problem with his computer.
Admin Vista Posted March 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted March 13, 2007 I tried to get on via my phone last night as I was at Escpri's place getting some flyers and he was having problems too. He thought it was a problem with his computer. You go on OSF on your phone? now that's addiction. I've taken to surfing OSF at work during the day ( ) mostly as there are less people on, plus it reduces the earache I get in the evenings for running up and down to the PC
sab6024 Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 You go on OSF on your phone? now that's addiction. I go all cold turkey if I don't get on I'm thinking of setting up OldSkool Annoymous
4parajon Posted March 13, 2007 Author Report Posted March 13, 2007 I'm thinking of setting up OldSkool Annoymous Good afternoon (stands up) my name's Jon and I'm addicted (breaks down in tears and sobs)
sab6024 Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 At least you've admitted to your problem. Your on the right road to recovery now....we're here to help
Admin Vista Posted March 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted March 13, 2007 At least you've admitted to your problem. Your on the right road to recovery now....we're here to help What about me, I have a drink problem....... Two hands but only one mouth!
MK5 Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 back on topic - i couldn't get on last night either - usually fine during the day but evenings are a nightmare
sab6024 Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 At first I put it down to my computer being so slow, but I come on in the afetrnoon between shifts. So much easier.
Admin Vista Posted March 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted March 13, 2007 Intravenous What a fine suggestion, as demonstrated by Mutley McLadd in the attached videos
Posse Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/vi ... hp?t=38655
Admin Vista Posted March 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted March 13, 2007 http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38655 No worries mate. I'm grateful to have the service at all, so any inconvenience when it's down is gladly suffered for when it's all singing and dancing!
louie bagel Posted March 13, 2007 Report Posted March 13, 2007 when it won't let me in i cry the wife just laughs at me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now