Any Twitter users on here?

Vista

I looked on it and there's quite a bit of activity it seems and I clicked on one of the posts and your name and smurf pic was on there :wacko::wacko:

From my recent "research" everything that we post on here gets a link posted on twitter that leads back to the forum. It certainly wasn't me twatting on tweeter!

lol

im not much of a tweeter myself but it means if osf tweets anything it will show up in my twitter feed,

So anything on this site is now totally public ??? as previously only a few '''rooms'' were only avaible if not a registered user

lol

im not much of a tweeter myself but it means if osf tweets anything it will show up in my twitter feed,

So anything on this site is now totally public ??? as previously only a few '''rooms'' were only avaible if not a registered user

It doesn't show the whole post just an intro and a link to the post on the forum. Which will be visible if the room it's in is open to guests and won't if it isn't. Try logging out and viewing the forum as a guest and you'll see what is and isn't visible.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...