Jump to content

luckyjim

Members
  • Posts

    557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by luckyjim

  1. mind your p's and q's dave .back to topic,how about some more pics of the car? also was the mk1 in your previous sig pic yours?,if so I would like to see more of that also mate.
  2. oooh dave,editing your post after I liked it,thats naughty lol . remember its that time of year santa knows if you have been naughty or nice...
  3. come on now, group hug... :big hug:
  4. :big hug:
  5. its my belief that the police have access to more info on the database than the rest of us...
  6. not got stoned yet though
  7. I put on 5 pounds since this thread started,every time I read it I get hungry lol
  8. its a shame if burtons are getting this way,i have been going there more years than I can remember and I can honestly say that I have never personally had any problems and found the fellas informed and helpful. their goods always seem good quality but at a premium price though.
  9. trying hard frank,trying hard!
  10. they look rubbish. best you give them to me seriously though they look lovely!
  11. They are still available new,but as mickey said they are very dear(coupla hundred quid a corner).
  12. No.would give that ed china one tho
  13. my wife used my mk1 as her daily for a few years before I took it off the road many years ago and she loved it,she is now nagging me to get the rebuild finished so she can drive it again,trouble is, its now got twice the power and I don't really want/trust her to drive it again as she is a 53 year old girl racer.
  14. mike brewer irritates me,i hate the way he pats(slaps?) cars and you can hear his rings clanging against the paintwork.i still watch his programmes though and my missus has to put up with me moaning about him all the way through lol.
  15. lol in the late 70's I used to chuck 3 bags of cement in the boot of my consul capri to slam it for the Chelsea cruise.
  16. sorry to hear about the trouble you have had,if you google 'classic trim upminster' you can leave a review telling of your dissatisfaction with their service,it may help others to avoid them in future.
  17. So as voting day draws near and it looks like the scots are swinging toward a vote for independence,our top leaders have gone past hadrians wall to persuade them to stay with us.i have always bemoaned the fact that the scots get a lot of perks that we English don't such as free prescriptions etc and I have always considered that we 'subsidised' the scots BUT I am now reconsidering my views because if Scotland IS costing us so much money then why are Cameron n co so desperate to keep us together? could it be the oil I wonder?
  18. yep,i put my escort under cover for a good ten years before I got round to rebuilding it,whilst other projects came and went.i am so glad I managed to keep hold of it(I have put a 325 Bmw e30 aside for later too and already their prices have started to go sky high).you cant beat the legend that is FORD though lol.
  19. Mismatched underwear is easily solved,just leave one or other item off.
  20. I didn't get a message,bloody typical !
  21. Eh? ohhhh....hhhmmm...aahhhh
  22. does seem unusual,could just be a 'flash in the pan'
  23. It was a great night as always. Daz105e your Anglia was the car of the meet for me,i love it!
  24. yo keith,how are you doing mate? I never realised you were on this forum.shame you are selling the escort after all the hard work and money you put into it. lovely car that should find a buyer pretty quick I reckon.tell steve jim morris sends his love
×
×
  • Create New...