Jump to content

luckyjim

Members
  • Posts

    557
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by luckyjim

  1. hows this mike?
  2. I do know that my standard gt seats are totally different to those dal,dont know about any others though.
  3. hi kay,and welcome.gt badges do come up now and then but you just need to be patient.good luck.
  4. welcome to OSF.
  5. welcome to osf,nice collection there.i bet you are glad you hung on to the four door now!
  6. I was drooling over this at the eagle pub,i didn't realise it was yours Dal or I would have introduced myself properly lol.
  7. a very big welcome to you, your car sounds lovely.
  8. welcome mate,got any pics?
  9. welcome paul
  10. hi there and welcome.
  11. cant see any pics mate,try the 'more reply options' then 'browse'to find a pic then attach it to your reply.works for me! is that a caddy motor or a crate chevy 502? cant wait to see some pics now.lol
  12. luckyjim

    TV Programmes

    I like a bit of 'father brown' in the afternoons ! I also enjoyed the Australian series 'a place called home'. it must be my feminine side coming out lol.
  13. Any time I write anything AND manage to get pics up succesfully I am proper chuffed with myself ! computers still don't come easily to me,i avoided them for years and now I am paying for my ignorance lol. my kids really get the hump with me having to sort the pooter out for me,they cant figure out how a reasonably intelligent man (their words not mine lol) can mess it up all the time
  14. I make you right ,ray. Essex is the worst county in the uk for speed bumps.it is also the worst for having road repair closures with no proper lights or barriers,unless its the A127 or A13 then they go over the top with 15 miles of cones and lights.
  15. welcome.nice granny.
  16. I said groovy last week in '1978. my 1st fords' here is said girlfriend/wife in the groovy capri
  17. hello and welcome to osf.the mk2 looks worth every penny of the asking price in my opinion.you may find a rougher one that is cheaper but then a rough project will eat time and money like you wouldn't believe.if it is your first old ford I would advise buying the best you can afford and have some fun with it.
  18. hi there and welcome ole.
  19. like these?
  20. the less thread the better...
  21. I wear david beckham BODYWEAR not pants cos I am fu*king classy,me.
  22. The Only Way Is Essex....
×
×
  • Create New...