Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. Lovin the old skool rally action
  2. Nice piccies mate
  3. Daggle

    RAC 2006

    One of the Mk2's had a driver name of Mcrae in the back window, anything to do with Colin? Sorry not really up on rallying, do love watching it though
  4. Controvesial Opinion, but I would change the colour, not really liking the dark red..... sorry
  5. Popped around my g'friends dads and he comes out with the fact that he used to own a Mk1 Lotus Cortina , if only he had hung on to it, would have become my instant best mate
  6. Daggle

    hahhahhaha lol

    Someone has too much time on thier hands, have they never heard of Porn, a great way to spend a morning!
  7. I was night duty all weekend so missed out on OSF time, just woke up after finishing at 6 this morning, my head will be all over the place now, until I sleep tonight
  8. Just wanted to say thanks to Zetecvan, Keiran and V6Mat for all the new sig ideas, really didn't want it to kick off with just my simple request. I like them all they are really cool and I will probably rotate them around, once again, thanks Darren
  9. A few years ago, a big no-no, but now, yep definitly on the cool wall
  10. Daggle

    according

    '74 as well, so I'll have the Mk1 Escort ta!
  11. Me, im halfway through my night shift, feeling the eyelids getting heavier
  12. Daggle

    evening

    Enjoy your evening boys and girls, im off for a nights abuse and cleanin up the fighters and drinkers of Kent
  13. Daggle

    evening

    First night shift, for a while, gonna be struggling at about 4 in the mornin
  14. Daggle

    evening

    Just about to start out for a night shift in sunny kent?
  15. I think the mirrors would be the least of your worries if you got that one!!!
  16. Gotta be lotus steels im afraid
  17. Cheers mate
  18. Looks good to me, if you don't get it after that then, you deserve shooting.... Oh and who is the girl in thexegrowler avatar, I waste many hours just sitting here lookin at that ass
  19. Off Topic i know, but why can't people spell on here, I must be getting old, cause it takes me twice as long to read these things when they are typed by the youngsters of today Am I just the only one on here
  20. Daggle

    Pain

    Lovin it, like the 2 bulls crashing into each other
  21. KEEP!!!
  22. I have had a look through and Keiran, looks like your the main man for sigs dude, any chance matey? There's a burger and fries in it for you at Ashford Diner...
  23. Im beginning to wish I hadn't have put my request in after reading all this I don't want to start an argument, all I want is a sig with me car in....... Please....... Pretty Please..........
  24. Errrr not sure what I have to do to get a new sig, here is the piccies I have so far If you can do anything with them, I would appreciate it, Cheers Darren
  25. PMSL, thats the kind of hobby that I would enjoy, not to sure about the missus though, can't really enjoy it together can you
×
×
  • Create New...