Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. Yeh there was one if I remember rightly at the NEC Classic car show, I bet you could guess what the owners looked like.....
  2. We are down to 3rd Now!!!! C'mon people get voting
  3. Makes going to the Maccie D's drive through a bit harder
  4. Just make sure that you inform the Insurance Co, be a shame to loose any payment on it, coz of not claiming the bigger engine
  5. Oh and I also pay £123 for the insurance on my modified Anglia with all the mods declared
  6. God i'm glad Im an old fart and pay £300 for the insurance on my ST170 Focus, sorry didn't mean to rub it in Well maybe just a little bit
  7. And that is the reason why we all love girls aloud
  8. Fantastic
  9. Mornin, today I will definitily be starting the decorating again
  10. Never did get any decorating done, anyone got a good excuse for me
  11. Sorry the pic didn't come up, i mean the green one from Mk3Gt
  12. Sorry having a blonde moment, is that a Cortina Mk3?
  13. Ouch, at least they stopped
  14. Daggle

    Ahoy there!

    No it was the teenage ninja mutant turtles aah, it all makes sense now Anyway thought you was going to Uni, I dunno you students, was this half day??
  15. Daggle

    Ahoy there!

    Who's been on the rum , I thought it had all gone
  16. Daggle

    Ahoy there!

    No it was the teenage ninja mutant turtles
  17. Daggle

    Ahoy there!

    PMSL
  18. Daggle

    Ahoy there!

    I'll clap em in irons
  19. Daggle

    Ahoy there!

    LMAO Now then you scurvy lot, don't you be upsetting me now, otherwise I'll bring down the ocean's worst on ya, ahh haa
  20. Daggle

    Ahoy there!

    Ahoy there me hearties, You can ne guess what film, I just been watchin, I been findin that it might ave been influencin me posts now then, aaa haa! Now im off to sail the seven seas, find me Davy Jones locker, shiver me timbers young lad
  21. Daggle

    not only

    Westlife, or as they are affectionatly known in our house...... Pondlife
  22. Daggle

    not only

    My girlfriend and her 2 kids are all mad Chilli Pepper fans, now I don't mind but I can only stand it for so long
×
×
  • Create New...