Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. SPIM!!! Damn this dyslexia!!!
  2. Just out of interest, whats the male/female split on the above, who's the biggest gassers
  3. Still at work, hope to finish at 10 then having a nice cold bud to finish the weekend off, mind you whilst most of you lot are getting up for a Monday Morning, I will still be in the land of nod
  4. Go on the fezza
  5. Just got into work, gonna be a long one today
  6. Welcome to OSF mate
  7. Urgh
  8. I'm guessin he thinks he's black I'm not a racist person this is jus my opinion. Its all put on, he used to be on the radio, years ago and sounded normal.....whatever that is
  9. Just got home after a BAD day at work, opened the first beer of the night, and the missus is cooking me a chilli SWEEEET
  10. Can't you do most of it yourself? Cut the labour price down, not too harder a job either
  11. Daggle

    Forum colours

    Same as, didn't know you had a choice
  12. Scared the crap outta mum
  13. Im a Copper, Gavver, Old Bill, Pig....... And yes I have heard all the other names before, I work on Traffic and before you all moan at me, today I had to deal with a near fatal RTC, do CPR, get the bloke breathing again, pull him away from the edge of a very tall bridge, then go and tell family their son is nearly dead and its all his own fault, So don't tell me all I do is eat donuts and pick off speeders
  14. Must be a Southern thing. little sausages wrapped in bacon... mmmm
  15. Got to be turkey for crimbo dinner, maybe with a joint of beef and a boiled ham as well..... oh and pigs in blankets too...mmmmmmmm
  16. Cheers Keiran, Loving the sig
  17. Had some tinker lol try and say that he got blinded by the sun, that was his reason why he ran into the back of another car, shot this poor fella across the carriageway and into the central resevrvation!, took all the front end of his car More like he fell asleep and then run up the arse of the one in front, prat has already got 11 points on his licence, gonna be getting some more now
  18. Early turn again on Saturday so up at half four, then crash out in the evening, late turn on Sunday so another crappy weekend ahead. Might be able to fit in cleaning the Anglia on Sunday morning, or might just ditch cleaning it, in order to go out for a drive in it, instead
  19. Just looked at the other thread, it wasn't on there but Im sure someone said it was actually an advert....
  20. I went on a Paintball day out, spent loads of money, got fookin cold and wet, and ended up with more bruises on me then if I had been passed round the local peedo's party
  21. Why are people such dumb asses in their cars, I dunno they take their test and then promptly forget everything that they have ever been taught!! I say that we should have a bloomin great spike stickin out the steering wheel, lets see if you want to drive like a div now mate!!!!!
  22. Still only 3rd people
  23. Happy Birthday matey
  24. Happy Birthday Bud! Never mind, pull up a stool and chat to your mates on the OSF
×
×
  • Create New...