Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. Ho Bloomin Ho
  2. Bloody nights!!! Flippin OP Stack on in Kent, means its 10am and I have just finished, just sitting down to a cup of tea, then going to bed....
  3. The fuzz/twats/piggy...... ummm funny how you can go of some people....
  4. I wonder what the last thing that went through her mind was......... probably her forehead
  5. Cuckoo
  6. Daggle

    Top 100

    Thought you were buggering off to work I am at work, but being a supervisor I get to sit in the office whilst everyone else has to sort out Op Stack, LMFAO
  7. You don't need to be, its not like we could forget you
  8. Daggle

    Top 100

    Yes I am a SPAMMER and bloomin proud of it
  9. Daggle

    Top 100

    And this ladies and gents, puts me in the Top 100 posters..... I thank you
  10. Anyone know of a good Anglia model in quite a large scale, I have some 1/43rd scale but was lookin for bigger
  11. Daggle

    I have to....

    I did a year behind a bar, great times....... espcially the lock ins
  12. Im on nights tonight, only 2 to do, then 4 rest days, I love nights all the freaks and geeks come out at night, eh Burnsie
  13. Just wanted to get this on the first page again
  14. Done again, still only 2nd though
  15. See im not the only one who enjoys a kids brekkie, Can't beat a fried egg and bacon sarnie on a Sunday morning though
  16. I like that car, loving the wheels on it, just sets it off nice, without being over the top
  17. I have just got up after going to bed for last few hours, just gonna do me self some dinner, then off to work
  18. Daggle

    best drifter?

    You got it Mike in one,
  19. No way, just annoying, annoying theme tune too, what was Dogtanian's girlfriend called then....
  20. Daggle

    best drifter?

    What don't you get mate? It just seems a lot of fuss about something that can be done in a RWD car, I just prefer good old plain racing, door to door bumping, racing.... Im sure there is some skill there, but why waste tyres on doing it, it makes you drive slower going sideways..... Drifting is alot harder then racing plus MUCH more entertaining to watch. Not all about speed. Maybe for you, but I will stick with what I like, for me its about Speed, car control, and duelling with other racers on the track.
  21. Mods, please reset the above poll, coz ladies and gents we have a winner....
  22. The days before the Lagunas were even better. too young dude Yep have to be the days of the RS500 Cossies for me
  23. Awww I bet there mom loves them.....
  24. What about 'Just the 2 of us' by Dr Evil and Mini me.....
×
×
  • Create New...