Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. Ha Ha
  2. 'Ello all, ive just got up, bit of OSF, then picking the kids up
  3. The daughter tells me proudly that her pressie list comes to £634.21p, , i dunno when I was a kid I was happy with just an orange and a bit of coal
  4. Daggle

    Almost 5000

  5. Mines with milk and sugar ta
  6. Love the look on the blokes face!!
  7. Same as above for me, I was waiting on gettin my OSF before I started posting like mad, but im just a great big SPAMMER now
  8. Daggle

    Top 100

    Up again, after 4 hrs kip.... Bloomin school kids shouting outside
  9. Well im off to beddie-byes now coz im shattered, night night!!!
  10. I don't like boats Can we go back to cars please, I feel safer in a car
  11. Yep shouting at Lithuanian lorry drivers who don't understand a word of english... LMAO....
  12. Maidstone, Kent
  13. JUst watch it with the sound turned down, YKT!!
  14. Nope sorry the only suzy for me in leather has to be Suzy Perry.......
  15. Well it aint clear down there, its well fooked!!!, and I dont care
  16. Oh and the sheriff
  17. Robin Hood
  18. Operation Stack, the french have barricaded calais, yesterday, another strike. so all the trucks have to wait on the M20, it looks like a lorry park this morning, over 6 miles of lorries queing......
  19. Daggle

    V for ?

    Ha ha, nice thought..
  20. BED!!!!! if i can tear myself away from posting SPAM!!!
  21. Daggle

    Top 100

    Thought you were buggering off to work I am at work, but being a supervisor I get to sit in the office whilst everyone else has to sort out Op Stack, LMFAO So ..... you're just the tea boy then Nah wish I was then I wouldn't be sitting here at 10 in the morning after being on all night, being the Acting Sgt means everyone else goes home before you, cause you have to sort out the paperwork for the whole night...
  22. Happy Birthday
  23. Looks like a lorry has gone over it
×
×
  • Create New...