Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. Haven't seen it yet, not too bothered about going
  2. Steady now pip, you fancy giving Burns a spanking.....
  3. Finished the decorating then matey? Better make sure you look smart for your film crew otherwise we're gonna give you some stick if we get to see the footage on tv .... that is when we find out what you look like Decorating..... NO, god this hallway will have to be finished by DIYSOS soon the way its going, I think the film crew are from Tonight with Trevor McDonald, doing a piece on drink driving over the xmas period.
  4. Bloomin 'eck, that looks a bit wobbly
  5. Yeh, who's is the Blue Fezza, that looks sweet with the spots on the front
  6. Daggle

    The Two-Tone era

    Oh and Jason Donovan!!!
  7. Daggle

    The Two-Tone era

    Yeh I thought the same, not really into the stuff above..... more a Rick Astley fan
  8. Happy Birthday, Spam Queen
  9. with a xpack that needs ripping off and putting on a mk2 hint* only bubbles arches on mk1s lol Yep, you know it
  10. Just done it
  11. I've not seen it since Arthur stole the Christmas club money. How is he doing? And Paulines twin brother, Pete. Is he still running the stall? 'Awrite treacul'... Do Sue and Mehmet still have the cafe? I'm doing some work, debugging websites, drinking coffee and SO need a wee, but I can't be arsed. Will someone go for me? Just been, thought i'd better go before i get on here, im on night shift tonight, so farting about today doing bugger all, might have a kip in the afternoon, but into work for 8 tonight, supposed to have a film crew out with me tonight, so have to be a PC, PC
  12. Ha Ha, I can remember both of them. Prefered Transformers, I had loads of them and I lent Prime to my mate, he dropped it down his toilet, cue one mate less
  13. Best of luck with it all
  14. They would only collect dust and get broken by the other half/kids/cat/ etc, etc
  15. Do you know if I can get hold of a White Supersport???
  16. Lookin good
  17. Nice story, glad you got her back
  18. I had a white one as my first car, what a car, would love to have that car back, I remember that my bro came with me to pick it up, he had a 1300 Mk2 Escort at the time, he slagged the car off, saying that it was slow, then he realised that it had a twin choke on it and pressed the accelarator all the way down, then he asked if I wanted to swap No chance I told him, loved that car....
  19. I would have no problem in keeping to the speed limits if they were about!!! Blimey, thats better looking then a speed camera
  20. Hope I didn't step on your toes Jo, thought I would get this one up and running, Monday Mopers, just about sums it up I think..
  21. Got both a KFC and Burger King drive through in Ashford, pop in there before the meet in December, mind you, you will miss out on the burgers at the Diner
  22. Bloomin 'eck, I thought my job car was quick, but would love to have one of those to play with...
  23. Looked good in Retro ford too...
  24. Who's is the Anglia van with the zetec conversion????
  25. Yeh that capper is nice, love the paint on it
×
×
  • Create New...