Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. Sorry not my cup of tea, im afraid.....
  2. Daggle

    THANK FOOK ITS

    Im off till Wednesday!!
  3. Its Op Stack again!!, Cause of the bad weather Dover Port got closed down so the lorries all stack up, hopefully by the end of today the road should be open between J8 and 9. There is another closure further down the road between J11 and 12, this might still be in place but won't affect us. I was supposed to finish at 10 last night, but got in at 5 this morning!!!
  4. What Rover is it?? does it have the K series engine?? Hope you get it sorted mate
  5. Daggle

    beer

    Right you lot, drinks round my house then seeing as though you are all so generous.........
  6. Sorry to hear about your news mand
  7. Daggle

    Girls Aloud

    What? Sing live? They tried......... They failed
  8. Yeh best of luck mate, let us know as soon as you can, im sure you will be busy for a bit though....
  9. Go down on you? well thats not far is it And yes, I know it takes one to know one All that coming from the worlds shortest Policeman With you and Marty standing next to each other, I felt like a giant in the land of midgets See I told you I was in disguise, deep undercover that day, really im 6ft 4", its all down to prostectics
  10. Daggle

    Girls Aloud

    Just watching them on Paul O'Grady, I know we have had this topic before, but F**k me, they can't sing live!!!!! Still I definitly would........
  11. Daggle

    WTF?!?

    Which one of the 7 dwarfs do you think the driver is..........
  12. Someone's fishing for PM's, me thinks
  13. Go down on you? well thats not far is it And yes, I know it takes one to know one
  14. Go down on you? well thats not far is it
  15. If you can get on the boat, bloomin strikes and bad weather
  16. Errrrr...... Would love a Mk1 or a Mk3 2.8, gotta be in a dark colour for me, love them in Black or dark green But espc would love a RS3100, wouldn't we all
  17. Sorry Jo, no offence, its not the car, just the reputation of the drivers that goes with them.......... of course you and yours are great
  18. Cool as Fook
  19. Go on the 4 dr
  20. Someone's a bit of a Ford nut on the quiet then
  21. That car sounded the nuts at Boxhill,
  22. Whats the website addie, I want to join, just to take the p***, of course, might pretend I have a Soo Bah Poo or something similar.....
  23. Should be there in Hoobs, be part of the Mad Moomins
×
×
  • Create New...