Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. Daggle

    Sniff.....

    That is nice, shame about it not being on the road
  2. Which force do you wrk for??? Guy Kent, that one was a loan vehicle from Ford, normally driving a Volvo, which is a Ford anyway
  3. I always wanted the Anglia, but did go through a stage of wanting a Astra GTE?
  4. Thats gonna shock a few ppl
  5. Just tell them to have a look at the race history of some of these OSF's FORD probably wouldn't be the Rally Champions this year if it wasn't for the old Escorts, in fact Malcolm Wilson used to drive for FORD back in the day
  6. Yay, another anglebox, loving the anglia's mate
  7. I must admit, my missus is very good and followed me all the way up to Birmingham to look at my car, she even came out with me and seemed to enjoy it
  8. Thats great, bit like having to spell Dyslexia if you can't spell
  9. I dunno those women drivers, was that the local tesco's car park?
  10. Would love to catch some of them in the act, break thier effing arms of, I would
  11. Guess that would give you a blow dry when you get out the sea
  12. Yeh, where's the anything with a pulse box
  13. Daggle

    come say hello

    Should have to put in your username
  14. I have got my anglia, which you have all seen piccies of, but its not like I need an excuse to put one up I also have as my daily driver a '52 Plate 5 door Focus St170, which is standard apart from an induction kit, would put up some piccies but its too dark now to take them. I then drive at work a Volvo V70 T5 Estate, which is mighty quick and good fun. Oh I have also driven this in the past as well That's let the cat out of the bag, now lets see how many people speak to me!!
  15. Daggle

    rac at croft

    Yep no probs for me
  16. Careful not to get it in your eyes As my nan always told me, its always funny till someone loses an eye! Never did meet someone who lost an eye though
  17. Daggle

    come say hello

    Still no-one in there
  18. Good idea, but hell of a lot of money to part with, that would get me the Milton rack and pinion steering kit, mind you if the car went, then I wouldn't have anything to put it on
  19. Oh dear sounds like the dreaded man flu might be coming on..... take the rest of the week off
  20. Just look @ that, oh dear oh dear oh dear At least it gives you somewhere to display items, looks like a series of shelves, you could even charge your mates for putting their cans and kebabs on the back shelf
  21. That was a close one, makes you wonder if there is someone upstairs looking after you sometimes
  22. I don't know if I should admit this in here, but I can't wait for the new Transformers film, that is coming out next year
  23. I did my first spark plug change on my uncles, I snapped one of the plugs in the head, panicked and then just stuffed the leads back on, damn thing ran for years still LOL
  24. Some nice pics there
×
×
  • Create New...