Jump to content

Daggle

Members
  • Posts

    2,579
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daggle

  1. my suggestion is as above confused normally works out ok, just bear in mind that the price they quote can change when you call them up
  2. Looks really sweet, but you know Im gonna ask the same, any more piccies?
  3. Looks good
  4. Nice, shame about the piccies focus, but look good anyway mate
  5. Paint it purple and do a George Polley rep
  6. Lovin that, nice paint
  7. I love that idea, might have to hook up my washers to a seperate pot of brake fluid and then pour that over their car, hee-hee
  8. Well if he is at Uni then you have to let him go
  9. Specially if I do double post like this, or is this cheating.... maybe I could start a new thread, is double posting cheating
  10. Be careful when you put it in, cause the plastic lugs are really easy to break, also add just a touch of glue to the edge, just to stop it rattling. Oh and I would put the blanking plate above the radio as it seems to fit better there in my Focus anyway, plus it means the stereo isn't resting on a bit of plastic.
  11. You have a PM, mate
  12. Hope to be catching up with you chief spammers, if I carry on like this
  13. Im sure that you will come up with one, either in here or on 105speed, see you in there mate
  14. Got this idea of another thread, so whats your worst accident you have been in, mine was in my first car (Fiesta Supersport) About 2 weeks previous to the accident, I had to repair the O/S/F suspension on my Fiesta (due to another ding), but probably didn't do it proparly as, as I pulled up to a junction, i thought it would be a good idea to pull the handbrake up to stop , this unfortunaltly caused me to go across the road and into the back of a parked Orion, the orion got pushed into a mini. Apparantly my car went 3 foot up in the air, and rotated 180 degrees. That left me dazed and shocked, with one written off car..... The fiesta got re-shelled and is still driving around somewhere, loved that car
  15. Sorry to hear about it, reminds me of some of my worst dings
  16. Dive! Dive! Dive!
  17. Daggle

    granny

    I thought it was tom baker when it first came up
  18. Nice
  19. Ha-ha, don't think I will be trying that though
  20. Moomins! Moomins! Moomins! Look out Kent the Moomins are coming, Jeff do you think they will let us carry on with this thread
  21. Be up for this, sounds good
  22. Will you be putting the front grille back on? Just my preference but prefer the smile back on the front of an Anglia
  23. Looks like it is going 100mph standing still, nice, very nice mate
  24. C'mon can't you do any better then that, they look like right dogs
×
×
  • Create New...