Jump to content

fezza

Members
  • Posts

    2,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fezza

  1. Thats a bummer Colin
  2. Well done Neil,had a cracking day
  3. Been sodding about with the car all day long but all ready to go now Best get some pics tomorrow so i can sort a new siggy out as i sold the blue one below about a year ago,my new mk2 is green
  4. Willl have my camera Nice one Neil see you down there
  5. I like the blue one
  6. Happy birthday mate
  7. Happy birthday Colin
  8. Sounds like they didn't want you to pay them a visit mate,they do have a shop and I know this because I had my rubbers picked up from there on monday
  9. Cheers mate,nice one
  10. Damm im lazy cheers for the info lads
  11. That looks very tidy Sam nice one
  12. Well I've just bought front and rear RS screen rubbers and some window channel,should be fitting this weekend so I'll let everyone know how I get on,wish me luck
  13. Nice one ,can i ask if you know what size i need to buy mate and the best position to fit it,its a mk2 escort running a pinto btw
  14. An in-line water temp adapter and sensor,i have an aftermarket temp guage and the one in the car is not working,its driving me mad with worry as i hav'nt had the car long so dont really know how it will hold up on long journeys etc and im trying to sort a few bits out before the Hastings run One of these
  15. Very nice Kieran About time i got a new siggy,will be in touch soon
  16. Hmmmm,i was going to order some new seals from there for my mk2 but not so sure now,i think it come to about £165 plus p&p,dont really want to take the chance now though you'd think they would realise that people are going to share thier experiences with other,either that or they just dont care
  17. That is very very nice
  18. Happy birthday mate
  19. They look great on there smbo very nice mate
  20. Cheers for the heads up Colin,I'll bear it in mind mate
  21. As per title,I want to put a standard fuel tank in my mk2 and have come across a mk1 rs2000 tank local,are they the same or interchangeable?
  22. It took about 6 years m8
  23. Well his money is the same as everyone elses mate,obviously it would be better to go to someone who would keep it looking the it was intended but if you turn him down how do you know the next person wont feed you a load of lies and do the same or similar as he's planning,tough one though.
  24. How fast has that gone
×
×
  • Create New...