Jump to content

jamie

Members
  • Posts

    728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by jamie

  1. Just a thought, try changing the wireless channel on the router to say 1, 6 or 11. Could be getting interference from another nearby network. This setting should be in the Router Admin page (accessible via a web browser). After doing this you may have to do another network search and connect on your desktops, laptops etc. Sometimes they just reconfigure themselves.
  2. Happy birthday, enjoy a or two or three or....
  3. Cheers all, all sorted now.
  4. If a wheel is GP4 spec, and needs conversion nuts to fit to standard studs, is there any way you can convert the wheels to run on standard studs without the conversion nuts? Can the wheels be machined or modified in anyway? Or could any machining render the wheel unusable? Thanks!
  5. Some good interest in this then. Looks like I'll have to look at some routes!
  6. I'm looking for a xflow block at the moment, would people recommend these? If so, I'll save some pennies. And some pounds!
  7. Nice one Youngy. Yep, we'll see if we can get a campsite for a night. Just need to plan a route! You'll have to pop up to a Suffolk meet too.
  8. Just testing the water on this one, wondering if anyone would be interested in a run around the far eastern counties, norfolk, Suffolk and Essex or any other close counties. All welcome, was thinking of possibly starting in Norfolk and working our way down the coast and see where we end up. We could do an overnight stop somewhere. Just putting the idea out there at this stage. Thinking august time?
  9. jamie

    Drum n Bass

    Anyone else into this? Here are a few clips I found on the tube from over the last few years. I've been a fan of DJ Hazard and his various aliases for ages. Where else are you going to hear film samples and distorted basslines. DJ Hazard - Pimpin' Aint Easy Bonkrooger - Nylon Shoutz Twisted Individual - It does exactly what it says on the tin or your money back DJ Hazard - Machete Vague - 241 DJ Hazard - Big Cat Steppa, Kitcha and Tonn Piper - Nitty Gritty DJ Hazard - Waste Few Heads (MC on this one) Me and You - Last Night (Benny Page Remix) And a bit of dubstep too! DJ Hazard - Tactix
  10. Sounds great. If Leon owned it you know it's going to make good power.
  11. Looks good Paul, hopefully the Suffolk boys will be coming down for these ones again. A12 convoy Youngy
  12. You can't beat a starlet! I remember the ovals full of these. Super job there!
  13. Yep,
  14. Did it sell? There must be loads of these stories and cars in garages all over the world. They keep turning up!
  15. As it was a bit sunny here today, I got the Anglia for the first time this year...albeit a few problems with the battery which has been on charge, but it's been revived one time to many so it's no good. I was about to pop out to get another one and would have fitted and gone for a run out....then I remembered salt and metal don't mix. Roll on the Spring!!!
  16. 1963 style....!
  17. Thanks for this - arrived today, very prompt delivery and very happy! Well done to all concerned!
  18. Just thought I'd upload this video I took at the pod a few years back, cracking car Toby. Enjoy!
  19. Great stuff and my car is in there! Will be looking to purchase as soon as they are in the shop! Thanks, great job!
  20. Looking forward to this!
  21. Cheers. Looking for just the engine with a few mods already in-place.
  22. Just looking for an idea of a price for a 1800 Zetec with a few mods (say, a little more than "mildly" tuned). Cheers, just a ballpark figure would be good? Does anyone know of any for sale?
  23. Looks like a good buy! Even flying the flag for Old Skool Fords in an Escort Mk1!!
  24. Tonight, at Foxhall stadium...
×
×
  • Create New...