Jump to content

emu

Members
  • Posts

    2,599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by emu

  1. Doesnt that have to be with an unregistered shell though? Otherwise the new shell would already have its own ID wouldnt it. Had to take the suspension off didnt you?? There you go then
  2. thing is, whats the real chances of you getting caught? most old escorts have had the VIN welded over by now anyway so the only numbers that ID it are on the tags.
  3. If you were to use the identity on another car then you'd be ringing it. Yes its dodgy.
  4. emu

    how long

    A year give or take a couple of days.
  5. couple of months back I went round my nans to pick up her car so I could take amy out on a driving lesson. As I drive round the corner a group of kids are walking past my nans house. One of the little darlings throws a stone straight the back window of her car!!! I get out and have a bit of a scream and a shout at him.........his reply........."sorry mate, didnt know it was yours" Well thats okay then isnt it Stupid thing is if I'd laid a finger on him It would have been me who got in trouble I wont park round my nans anymore, its not worth the risking any damage to the cars. One kid and his DAD even used the bonnet of mums car to help them climb over the wall opposite once. Never seen my dad move so quick *and relax.....think happy thoughts.......big breaths*
  6. With a hot motor in it Saxo-Hunter
  7. *breathes large sigh of relief* Looks cool and very clean. You seriously gonna stick the twink in it ? Gonna be cool with that, something different. When you getting it? or do you have to strip out the escort ready first?
  8. You wouldnt appreciate it so much if you could drive it when ever you wanted. So i'll keep hold of it and you can just admire it every now and then
  9. May i recommend this......... http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30519&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 GROVEL, GROVEL
  10. I havent left, im just getting a head start
  11. I havent got space for another car so a cuppa will be fine anyway, its a long walk home for you
  12. milk and two sugars please. And a couple choccy digestives to dunk would be great
  13. Well if thats what itll take then I guess youll just have to use it
  14. Best prepare two, ready for the rematch then
  15. your on!! But your not to get upset if I beat you
  16. Purely in the name of comparison of course
  17. always got an answer havent you!!!!
  18. my £40 quid pinto is pretty much as quick down the strip as your lotus isnt it??? Two can play that game
  19. Your shed is like a little tuning goldmine . I cant afford such luxuries as twin carbs unfortunately Ill just have to keep trying to beat you down the strip with a trusty twin choke
  20. it will now as just rembered i got a dry sump in the shed As you do! . Ive got half a zetec, four steel wheels with bald tyres and a broom with half a handle . You havent got any other useful but forgotten go-faster bits that you'd like to donate have you
  21. Turns out that he can only get to a computer on sunday and mondays! He has paid the money into my paypal account. So I guess we are on our way again. teaches me not to be impatient I suppose. Thank you all for your advise
  22. Very nice! of course the twink will drop straight in
  23. So c'mon, what do we need to fiddle with on photoshop to do that?
  24. Go on, do it (its easy for us to say isnt it, not being our cars!) Youve got the other escort havent you so you dont need another And a lotus pop would certainly be very different
  25. Ive been told to do that, but thank you for the advise What do I do if the buyer doesnt get in contact? Ive sent him a number of e-mails and e-bay messages. Im new to flea-baying and this isnt looking like a good start
×
×
  • Create New...