Jump to content

SidewaysBird

Members
  • Posts

    60
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SidewaysBird

  1. SidewaysBird

    DELETED

    Congratulations!
  2. Happy birthday.
  3. Get well soon Viv.
  4. Happy Birthday Antz. Hope you have a great day.
  5. Thank you everyone. Having a great day.
  6. Happy Birthday Rich.
  7. I've sent my daughter to the local playscheme for 4 weeks. She loves it and gets to run around and play all day!
  8. Happy birthday.
  9. I went away for a week in April and I couldn't wait to get home! I was homesick and missed being at home, oh and S2Dee of course. He managed fine without me and I'm sure he missed me too.
  10. Sorry Louie, don't be too sad but, quand je veux une femme française je vous ferai savoir.
  11. Happy birthday. Hope you have a great day!
  12. to be Mrs S2Dee and I said yes!
  13. I had a key from about the age of 12 but my mum was always at home. I was out quite alot and allowed to go to town alone. I even got to stay at home by myself for a week when my parents went away (my nan only lived round the corner and she made sure I was fed and watered) but I was a sensible girl and never did anything naughty. LOL!
  14. I agree. We had a great day. Thanks everyone.
  15. Nice pics I'm going on Sunday, can't wait!
  16. Happy Birthday Louie.
  17. I was 24 when I had my daughter Rebecca.
  18. We have two cats and yesterday one of them had 3 kittens, so now we have 5! Read this post get a free kitten!
  19. I'm a senior pensions administrator working for a worldwide consultancy firm.
  20. I'd be more than happy to pay £12.
×
×
  • Create New...