Jump to content

SidewaysBird

Members
  • Posts

    60
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SidewaysBird

  1. Happy birthday. Hope you have a great day.
  2. Thank fully I don't have dreams about cars.
  3. SidewaysBird

    Problems?

    I've been having a few problems too in the past couple of days - slow to open pages and then it loses the site.
  4. Working Sat (first sat I've worked in years) and then sun I'm chilling.
  5. Voted
  6. SidewaysBird

    Lunchbreaks

    Most of the time I have a lunch break but usually only 30 mins, that I way I get to leave work at 5 to pick my daughter up on time from after school club.
  7. SidewaysBird

    Sat Nav

    We've got a Tom Tom, was about £180 from Halfords. Is really good and easy to use. So far its always directed us to to the correct destination. I'd recommend to anyone.
  8. Great pics!
  9. 1. Retro Ford 2. Chit Chat 3. NOS 4. Drag racing 5. Drifting 6. Show 7. 2 doors 8. RWD 9. Minilites 10. Turbosport
  10. Me and S2Dee are going to take my 6 yr old daughter to the Natural History museum so she can see the dinosaurs. She doesn't know she's going yet so hopefully she'll be pleased when she gets there!
  11. I'd say it was 4 too.
  12. Great day yesterday, had alot of fun.
×
×
  • Create New...